Book now for the Autumn Lecture and AGM
Don’t miss the SCTE Autumn Lecture and AGM on 3 October 2018 at One Great George Street in London (Westminster). This year’s event will be centred on Remote PHY; 5G; WiB; connector technology and IoT for broadband.
Presentations at the Autumn Lecture and AGM include:-
- “The Yellow Brick Road to a Copper Sunset” by Adrian Wooster, Head of Network Strategy, Gigaclear PLC.
- “DVB – Turning the Ship Around” by Peter MacAvock, Chairman, DVB.
- “DVB and WiB: Why This Technology Did Not Make the Grade” by Peter Barnett CEng, Managing Director, Mandercom Ltd.
- “What to Expect When You Are Expecting to Roll Out Remote PHY – A Guide to Test in the Evolving HFC” by Matthias Jun, EMEA Solutions Consultant for HFC Test Instruments & Systems and Video Service Assurance, VIAVI Solutions.
- “LPWAN for IoT” by Chris Bataillard, CEO & Founder, Wireless Network Developments Ltd.
- “Preparing for 5G with Hardened Connectivity” by Vanesa Diaz, Market Development Manager, EMEA, Corning Optical Communications.
- “Ecosystem Modelling and Data Integrity” by Robin Osagie, Business Development Manager, EXFO
One Great George Street is an award-winning, Grade II-listed central London venue which is very close to the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace and St James's Park. Both Westminster (Exit 6) underground station (on the District, Circle and Jubilee lines) and St James's Park underground station (on the District and Circle lines) are just five minutes’ walk away.
Download the full speaker programme on https://www.thescte.eu/downloads/lectures-conferences-and-exhibitions-1/2018/uk-autumn-lecture-london/1415-autumn-lecture-meeting-agm-agenda-booking-form/file You can register your attendance at http://www.thescte.eu/index.php/component/proforms/event-booking-form Presented papers will be available for members to download from the SCTE website after the event. We look forward to seeing you there!