Don’t miss the SCTE’s Spring lecture meeting at the IET (Institute of Engineering & Technology) in London, UK on 12 April 2012 – the day will include various technical presentations with lunch and a networking cocktail session at the end of the day.
This year’s event welcomes speakers from organisations such as Corning, Exfo, Bridge Technologies, DTV, Point Topic Technetix. Presentations include:-
- OTT - The need for Monitoring, presented by Martin Crawley - Bridge Technologies
- Testing and Installing Next Generation 100GE Networks, presented by Tony Goodchild - EXFO
- The impact of WEEE on the cable industry, presented by Alistair Crook of DTC
- An Examination of the Demands on Next Generation RF Headend Solutions, presented by Gerrit Boskaljon - Technetix
- European Broadband to 2020 - Where, When and How much, presented by Oliver Jonson of Point Topic
- Advanced Optical Fibre for Next Generation Access Networks, presented by Vanesa Diaz of Corning Optical Fiber
As usual, there is no charge for Members to attend the Lecture Meeting - just turn up. There is, however, an optional luncheon (with wine) on this occasion at the IET at the heavily subsidised rate of £15.00 plus VAT per person (ie £18.00). If you wish to bring any non-Member guest(s) the charge for attendance at the day's Lecture Meeting is £50.00 plus VAT (ie £60.00), plus an optional charge of £15.00 plus VAT (ie £18.00) for luncheon at the IET. For those of you who may subsequently wish to join the Society, we are pleased to announce that £20.00 of this fee is redeemable against your first full year's membership subscription provided that you apply by the end of May 2012.
Full venue details can be found in our events section.